With the introduction of our partnership with Refcom, we are proud to be introducing our new F-Gas tracking and reporting module with an exclusive offer available to all Refcom members.
We’ve partnered with REFCOM to make sure that we have access to experts to direct us around F-Gas compliance and regulation. Based on the members’ feedback, we have developed our new F-Gas tracking and reporting module which will help contractors save time, increase efficiency and most importantly, will support them in meeting all F-Gas obligations. Now, you can feel confident that your business will grow and you are compliant with your F-Gas obligations. We are extremely excited about what we can achieve together, with member satisfaction our top priority.
CLAIM YOUR FREE USER LICENCE
Exclusive offer for Refcom members. Claim and activate your FREE user licence for life. No commitment and no card details required.
Gas Cylinder Management
- Stock control of all gas bottles
- Digital management of cylinder locations
- Helping to minimise rental charges on bottles
- Automatically updated F-Gas logbook
- Every asset easy to reach for inspection
- Data synchronisation of every service visit & leak check
- Asset tracking - identify recurring problems
- Generate compliance certificates and data for clients
- Create waste transfer notes where applicable
- Make gas-safe certificates readily available for clients to view
- Give customers real-time access to job status updates
- Minimise the administrative burden
Refcom F-Gas Tracking Module
Short tutorials on how to use the Refcom F-Gas tracking module on desktop and mobile.
For the full feature overview, visit our F-Gas module page.
Joblogic & REFCOM Partnership Announcement
"It’s really exciting for us to go into partnership with REFCOM. Joblogic exists to try and improve efficiency for air conditioning and refrigeration contractors and to help them to grow their businesses. This means that we need to do everything we can to relieve the administration burden on the contractor’s back office. When engineers use Joblogic Mobile in the field we’ll capture the FGAS data and store it in our system. We’ll give contractors all the reporting and analysis they need at the click of a button. With our expertise in software development and REFCOM’s knowledge of FGAS we can provide contractors with a world class system that not only saves time and increases efficiency but also ensures compliance."
"REFCOM are delighted to be working with Joblogic to deliver a package that helps RACHP contractors meet all of their FGAS obligations while using a system that is designed to make the scheduling and record keeping of works as simple as possible. Regulatory compliance is an administrative burden on any business and REFCOM and Joblogic are committed to making this a simple process for our clients."
Senior Mechanical Engineer
We have worked with Joblogic for a number of years now and have seen the system grow into one of the best and most innovative platforms in the industry. Through the use of Joblogic, we can provide our customers with the best in Asset Management, F-Gas Compliance and general reactive, planned and installation services.
Operations Manager, Ambient Engineering Solutions Ltd
The Refcom module was a major deciding factor in our move to Joblogic. We are now far more organised and proactive with our PPMs and have confidence in our asset tracking and F-Gas compliance.
Director, TRS Cooling Limited
What Else Can Joblogic Do?
- World class hosting infrastructure using the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Your data is precious - Heavy investment in security, backups and resilience
- Mobile engineer app that works fully offline for iOS and Android tablets and smartphones
- Internet based - you don't need to invest in hardware
What to expect
- Regular releases of software with powerful new features
- Enthusiastic customer support by phone and live chat
- Full support with on-boarding and training
- Access to experts for implementation, data migration and consultancy