This policy was last updated on Tuesday 12th January 2018
- We comply with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
- We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website.
- Data is only used for the purposes described in our entry on the Data Protection Register.
- We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
- For administrative reasons, data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
- We regularly email website news and information updates to those customers who have subscribed to our email service.
- All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
- We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists to outside organisations.
- If you subscribe to our email service via a partner site, that partner may wish to send you details via email of other products and services, which may be of interest to you.
- We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
- All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how to unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with unsubscribe as the email subject heading.
Joblogic and Cookies:
[Cookies: Files stored on computers to track website visits and analyse an individual’s online preferences.]
1. Google Analytics
For the use of Google Analytics, cookies called an “anonymous analytics cookie” are generated. These cookies can tell us if you have previously visited the site; the browser will supply information if a previous visit has occurred to our site and if not a new cookie shall be generated. This cookie supports our use of Analytics when seeing how many users we have and the frequency of their visit.
2. Lucky Orange
Our online chat is supported by Lucky Orange, to find out more information regarding the cookies set when using this feature please visit the Lucky Orange website here.