Job Management Software
Book a free demo with one of our experts
Job management software is a powerful tool for any business, and with Joblogic it provides a central hub for your office staff and mobile workforce. This allows you to manage all of your jobs and contracts right from the initial quote, all the way through to final invoicing. Why not try Joblogic for free today and see how your field service business can grow in 2022?
Why Choose Joblogic?
An All-in-One Job Management System
Joblogic lets you add, manage and organise jobs in a centralised location. By having total control over your jobs, staff and customer correspondence, you'll run a far more cost-effective operation. Our job allocation software gives your leaders the ability to optimise sales, planning, job completion rates, assets, invoicing and much more.
- Log jobs and create new work orders instantly.
- Schedule and assign new jobs to your workforce at the click of a button.
- Track and report on a job status in real-time.
- Keep digital records of all client contact information, contract service dates, asset histories and more.
- Attach notes, photos, forms, certificates and other important job information to a work order on the go.
- Boost company cash flow by invoicing your customers in record-time.
Connect Your Workforce with a Mobile App
An easy to use job management app lets engineers and contractors go above and beyond when working in the field. By syncing your mobile workforce and office team's devices in real-time, you'll streamline your work assignments and never miss a deadline. With their mobile app, engineers can:
- Receive new work orders and job information instantly.
- Complete job sheets on the go. Attach notes, photos and customer signatures for approval.
- Access a full list of industry-standard forms, certificates and risk assessments.
- Raise new quotes and invoices in the field and take customer payments on the spot.
- Work offline and complete jobs without a data connection.
- Allow office staff to monitor their live locations via GPS and track their associated job costs and expenses.
Other Features You'll Love
- Route optimisation: Send the right engineer to the right place by planning and optimising their travel routes.
- Built-in CRM: Improve your first-time-fix rates by managing your historical calls, emails, tasks, notes and customer data in one place.
- Build custom forms and documents: Your quotes, invoices, forms and certificates can be fully customised and stored electronically in Joblogic. This allows you to cater to niche requirements and win more contracts with customers.
- Exceptional support and onboarding: Our support team gives you all the help you need to get started with the software immediately. You'll also have access to live chat and telephone support, an online knowledge base and further training opportunities.
The Benefits of Choosing Joblogic
- Improved efficiency: Real-time information from the app allows your team to be in sync wherever they are. Field service engineers can go fully paperless, freeing up time to complete more jobs and invoices.
- Guaranteed compliance: Joblogic keeps your data secure and makes it easily accessible for future auditing purposes. Our library of mobile forms and certificates will also ensure that engineers follow the correct safety procedures.
- Better customer service delivery: It’s easy to keep customers up to date with job progress, costs and projected completion dates. Our customer portal software lets them see all information attached to the job in real-time.
- Centralised data: Joblogic provides an entirely cloud-based field service CRM and stores your data in one central location. This lets staff access information at any time, anywhere.
- Saves money and boosts profits: By going paperless and reducing the admin burden, you can allocate budget to the more profitable areas of your business.
The Best Features of Job Management Software
Job management software lets you prioritise, track and assign jobs instantly. Set start and finish dates for jobs and easily adjust dates and deadlines using the drag-and-drop scheduler. It’s easy to reassign urgent tasks to personnel who best located to respond.
With Joblogic, you can view job progress at a glance. You’ll be able to track and record every detail on every job from a single source. Locate jobs and attached information in seconds. Monitor field engineer locations in real-time and do away with separate vehicle tracking tools.
You can easily allocate tasks to field engineers by sending electronic documents to their mobile device. This can include a task checklist, estimated job completion times and due dates. In doing so, you can align work expectations across the team.
Joblogic lets you create, send and manage quotes wherever you are. Field service engineers can use the mobile app to create an initial quote on-site which is sent to the office for pricing and approval. You can also create custom quote templates to impress new and existing customers.
With an in-built invoicing system and accounts package integrations, you can easily manage your finances. The job management app lets field engineers raise new invoices as soon as a job is complete. Customers can be invoiced before staff leave the site.
Build and customise your own reports and dashboards to get instant insights on business performance. View KPI metrics at a glance and highlight key areas for improvement. Track staff productivity levels and zero in on your most profitable customers.
Monitor and maintain all your customer assets in one place. Use Joblogic’s handy QR code scanner to gain instant access to asset information. Job management software also lets you raise new purchase orders if your engineer requires parts to fix a piece of equipment on-site.
The feature allows you to reduce admin by automatically creating a new job on a recurring basis. You can include the start and due dates, job template, job description and assigned staff member. Creating recurring jobs is ideal if you’re repeatedly working with the same customer.