Job Management Software is a powerful tool for any business as it provides a central hub for your office staff and mobile workforce. This allows you to manage all of your jobs and contracts right from the initial quote, all the way through to final invoicing. Managing your workload is easier than ever!
Service companies typically have to process lots of low-value work orders as individual jobs generally do not generate a lot of profit, so many businesses rely on processing volume alone. Some companies use spreadsheets or their own booking systems to manage these types of jobs, however, they can become messy and hard to organise over time. Jobs get missed, data is entered two or three times into different systems and precious time is wasted. In today’s competitive market, it is essential for small and growing businesses to implement the right job management software to help provide the best level of customer service to all of their new and current contracts.
Key Features of Job Management Software
Simplify Job Management
Job Service Desk Screen
- Log jobs and begin work instantly.
- Manage your jobs in one central location.
- Dispatch & schedule visits to your mobile workforce.
- Track and report on the current status of your jobs.
Individual Customer & Contract Records
- Electronic records of all client contact information complete with Google Places Integration.
- Keep track of contract service dates.
- Access to attachments and notes.
Mobilise Your Workforce
- Manage workforce credentials including working hours, rates of pay and registration numbers.
- Store engineer certifications (Corgi Certified documentation).
- Real-time job accessibility from mobile devices which allows your engineers to complete their jobs on the go.
- Access to a comprehensive library of electronic versions of most industry-standard certifications, including Gas Safety Records, CP12s, Risk Assessments and more.
- GPS Tracking to locate your workforce and manage locations from the back office.
- Capture signatures, photos, parts used and timesheet data.
From Quote to Invoice
Quoting, Invoicing & Credits
- Total control of your accounts – monitor your costs in one system.
- Instant access to records of quotes, invoices and credits.
- Eliminate the need for paperwork.
Complete Traceability Of Jobs & Invoices
- Follow your accounts and monitor your ingoing and outgoing costs without the need of an external system.
- Monitor your jobs and track the progress of each individual visit.
Provide Reliable Customer Service
- Give customers’ the ability to access their quotes, jobs, invoices and more – these records will enable them to see what work is being done in real-time.
- Comprehensive access to industry-standard forms.
- Access to company dashboards to allow your clients to track the health of their sites, and monitor works completed.
Total Data Security
- As all of your data is stored electronically and is completely cloud-based, regular backups are taken to ensure total security of data, which removes the risk of lost information.
- Your data will always remain your own and you will always have the ability to extract your data from the system should you require it.