We’re pleased to introduce our referral program, which allows third-party companies and individuals to partner with Joblogic. This is a great opportunity to create a mutually beneficial relationship, by which you have access to the tools needed to grow your business. The program is open to businesses and professionals alike, operating in a number of different sectors including:
- Businesses up and down our supply chain
- Agencies that work with our target audience
- Professional resellers
- Existing customers*
The major benefit of partnering with Joblogic is our hands-on approach – you only need to refer a prospect to our sales team and we’ll do the rest.
*Existing customers to receive credit to their Joblogic account.
What do we offer you?
- 10% commission on the first year sales value, or credit to your Joblogic account for existing customers (excluding professional services such as onboarding and training).
- Support from our own digital marketing team to maximise enquiries and to develop your own offline marketing strategy.
- A close working relationship between ourselves, our referral partners and customers.
How does it work?
Our software can only be officially sold by Tracer Management Systems Limited, trading as Joblogic. However, through a mutual partnership, any business or individual can become a referral partner. The process is simple:
- You refer a company to us via direct email or the form below.
- A Joblogic representative then contacts the company to arrange a free online demo, to present the software to them.
- The whole sales process is fully managed by Joblogic. Once the sale is complete, the whole onboarding process is handled by us – from the software set-up, consultancy and training, including ongoing support.
- After three months from their ‘go-live date’, you’ll be eligible to receive your referral fee from Joblogic, which is 10% from the first year’s license value.
Example: Your referred company goes live with 20 licenses at a cost of £35 per license. The deal value for 1 year would equal £8,400. At a 10% commission rate, you would be eligible to receive £840 after the first 3 months. Or, as an existing customer, you will receive £840 credit to your Joblogic account.**