Gratte BrothersBuilding Services Engineers
About Gratte Brothers
Formed in 1946, Gratte Brothers have been operating for over 70 years. They have grown from a small family business to one of the UK’s leading independent building service companies. They are known for providing cutting-edge electrical, mechanical, security and commercial kitchen solutions to many well-known names across the country.
As the M&E Maintenance Division of the company was rapidly growing in size and making an impression on some of the largest companies in and around London, the need for Joblogic had become necessary to manage their business effectively. Joblogic has allowed Gratte Brothers to streamline their projects from initially winning contracts all the way through to maintaining and managing assets at sites across Britain. By using the customer portal, Joblogic has played a major part in supporting professional relationships with some of the biggest names across the globe.
The Benefits of Joblogic to Gratte Brothers
- Allows for all company data to be stored securely electronically rather than keeping it all paper-based and at risk of being lost.
- Is great for creating Contract Information Packs, essential for project work. The software provides clients with an extra level of trust as they have constant access to up-to-date and relevant information.
- Supports the easy management of costs as there are constant ways to manage ongoing and outgoing costs through raising purchase orders, quotes and invoices.
- Joblogic provides another reason for tenders to be more encouraged to use Gratte’s services rather than any other competitors. “This is most evident when using the customer portal as it gives our customers an element of control and access to their records. This is the type of innovation that many larger companies will radiate towards,” Andrew Saffin, Service & Maintenance Divisional Manager.
- Engineers and office staff will always have instant access to their job data, which in turn leads to jobs being completed faster. Gratte’s customer satisfaction has been known to have increased massively because of this!
Joblogic has over recent years transformed how we effectively deliver our Business. The system affords us a great deal of confidence in all areas of our operations from the effective planning of our PPM activities to the management of our reactive business. Further, the system provides 100% visibility for our administration, operational and management functions alike which in turn provides a greater degree transparency for our valued client base.
Andrew SaffinService & Maintenance Divisional Manager
Gratte Brothers Group Ltd.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Enjoy a guided tour of our industry-leading software with a dedicated specialist.
- No card details
- Your own dashboard
- No commitment
- All features