How does Joblogic fit within the automatic door industry?
Joblogic connects your back office, customers and engineers together in one system. These are just a few of the features that can help your business get to the next level:
Planned Preventative Maintenance:
- Doors can be listed as assets on specific sites then be scheduled months in advance for a regular check-up.
- The location of each site shall be recorded. This will mean when any reactive repair jobs crop up, it will be possible to view in the scheduler if a PPM job is scheduled shortly at that site or in the area saving your engineers travel time being able to do two jobs in one.
- Billing shall then be generated automatically at your pre-set preferences meaning you don’t have to worry about sending out invoices providing your support team more time to do their job.
- Through the customer portal, your customers can find out 24/7 the latest status of a job, accept invoices and view the present status of the engineer when travelling to the site.
- It is possible to dispatch jobs directly to engineers’ phones. This will then track the engineer when travelling, on the site and when the job has been completed. Providing an overview of your engineers’ activities.
- The mobile app enables engineers to record risk assessments and various other forms, these are then directly sent back to the back office holding a record, so that you can go paperless.