New Joblogic VoIP Telephony System
With remote working on the rise, it is important that companies implement the right technologies to ensure business runs as smoothly as possible while away from the office. Recently, we have been receiving an increasing number of enquiries for a telephony system to help support remote working needs.
We are proud to announce that we are now able to offer a Joblogic-hosted telephony service – Joblogic VoIP. To make this possible, we researched the market to find the best VoIP companies and have partnered with a leading supplier to ensure a quality service which rivals our main competitor, BT.
What is Joblogic VoIP?
Joblogic VoIP telephony system is a simple and flexible solution for internal and external communication. It allows multiple calls between management and employees, to effectively collaborate across the business and to communicate with their customers. With a fully-integrated, cloud-based system accessible to an unlimited number of users across any device, all you need is an internet connection and you’ll be up and running in 1 working day. Just £15 per month per person, you’ll get 500 inclusive pooled minutes each and a fully-managed service from initial set-up, with on-going support throughout usage.
Benefits of Joblogic VoIP
- No commitment. 30-day rolling contract, with a monthly billed invoice. (Annual contracts can be negotiated). Please speak to our team to find out more.
- £15 per month per person with 500 inclusive minutes. Cheaper than BT’s standard 24 month fixed-term contract.
- 500 inclusive, pooled minutes per person each month. Example: 3 employees at £15 per month = £45 p/month with 1500 inclusive pooled minutes, transferable between users. [T&C’s apply]
- Easy set up. Completely free setup with no connection costs and no special hardware required apart from a headset. Be up and running in 1 working day.
- Accessible from any device. No telephone is needed. Simply download the app onto your PC, laptop, mobile phone or tablet to have instant access, with a fully connected online service anytime, anywhere.
- Port your company number for free. 1 free external company number provided if needed.
- 2 inclusive call groups who are set to take incoming calls.
- Call recording for company compliance and call handling.
BT vs. Joblogic Comparison
Our Joblogic VoIP Telephony System is set to rival our main competitor, BT. With a lower cost per month and no connection fees, Joblogic VoIP offers a comparative, yet more flexible service to our customers.
*based on BT’s Cloud Phone Connect Package
Flexible. Accessible. No Commitment.
An easy-to-use telephony system is the next step in streamlining your business services. Joblogic VoIP can help you and your team connect internally and with customers, whether working remotely or in the office. The flexibility and accessibility of our service rivals our competitors, with an easy setup, no obligation, 30-day rolling contract and no upfront connection fees.