Field Service Scheduling Software
Improve service tech utilisation and scheduling efficiency with Joblogic – the market leader in field service scheduling software. Send the right people to the right job at the right time.
In the field service industry, it’s always important to know your next move. With Joblogic software, your home and commercial service business can plan for today, tomorrow, and beyond.
Key Features & Benefits
Engineer Scheduling Made Simple
Any field service business with a large workforce will face challenges when it comes to service scheduling and dispatch. Choosing the right field workers for the right job assignments can be tricky, especially when working in a fast-paced business environment. That’s where Joblogic comes in. Our service scheduling software is designed to ensure that your field engineers are assigned to the right jobs at the right time, every time. Your scheduling efficiency will skyrocket and you’ll never miss another work order.
- Automate service scheduling, job dispatch, business invoicing and more.
- Assign the right engineer to a job at the first attempt.
- Automatically convert calls into work orders and create new appointments in minutes.
- Simplify service dispatch with drag & drop scheduling.
- Optimise the travel routes of your field engineers to focus on the most important jobs.
Create Automated Service Schedules
When running a field-based service business, efficient on-time service delivery is essential. You need to maximise your resource usage and cut unnecessary admin. Service scheduling software can help to achieve this by automating your daily workflows to save time and resources each day.
Joblogic lets you automate:
- Service and route scheduling.
- Recurring maintenance contracts (schedule for weeks and months in advance).
- Work orders (auto-convert approved estimates into live jobs with appointments).
- Invoicing and online payments.
An Intuitive Drag & Drop Scheduler
Field service scheduling software should not only be fast, but also easy to use. Joblogic’s drag and drop scheduler is the ideal tool for visualising your entire company schedule at a glance. You can quickly see any unassigned jobs and dispatch them to the engineers who have gaps in their calendar. With this, you’ll have everything you need to make instant and accurate scheduling decisions.
- Schedule multiple jobs simultaneously in minutes.
- Customise your drag and drop scheduler with colors and job filters to aid data visualisation.
- Categorise jobs by urgency and engineers by trade and skill set.
- Anticipate staff availability by viewing their current work status in real-time.
- Keep old and new job information in an accessible, cloud-based location.
Track Engineer Locations and Schedule on the Fly
Joblogic integrates GPS tracking with its service scheduling software to make engineers far easier to monitor in the field. This becomes a great tool when scheduling staff based on their proximity to incoming jobs. Managers can check the live map on-screen and review an engineer’s availability before assigning a new job to them on the spot. Joblogic will also automatically optimise the travel routes of your techs on the road. This is ideal for prioritising the most important jobs each day.
- View an engineer's live proximity to a customer site.
- Track historical staff locations and completed jobs.
- Assign work to field staff based on their live location and skill set.
- Get instant insights into your engineers' current job status.
- Optimise staff’s route schedules to prioritise work, save time, and complete more jobs per day.
Keep Engineers on Schedule with a Mobile App
A mobile app allows schedulers to communicate in real-time with their service engineers in the field. They can send automated alerts to notify field staff of new work orders, rescheduled appointments, and job reassignments. It’s also a great way of keeping track of an engineer's live job status.
As soon an engineer completes their work onsite and updates their status on the app, schedulers will receive an automated job completion alert. From here, it's a few easy clicks to assess staff availability and dispatch new work as soon as it comes through the door. This removes the guesswork and lets you ramp up scheduling efficiency on a daily basis.