A CRM for field service management, like Joblogic, can resolve service issues the first time, every time to help your business deliver an exceptional customer experience. Our software lets you dispatch the right resource at the right time to the right place—and gives you everything you need to achieve a first-time fix.
Customer relationship management tools will help keep track of your customer’s contact information, service, job and payment histories, billing details and other critical client aspects. Joblogic brings you the best cloud-based field service CRM software, built specifically for service and maintenance companies. Notes, file attachments, historical customer and site information, automated email alerts and an online client portal are just some of the features available to enhance customer relations management. In short, Joblogic gives you the right tools to be organised and professional in every client interaction.
Reasons to Use Field Service CRM Software
Organise Your Client Data
Joblogic's field service CRM software lets you keep track of your important client information regardless of whether you're at the office or out in the field.
- Maintain accurate, historical customer and service records by storing past quotes, jobs, visits, invoices and a full billing history associated with each client. You can also use custom tags to track and report on other important client details.
- Access your customers' data at the touch of a button with Joblogic's powerful search tools. Find clients, jobs and more, as and when they are needed.
- Forecast your customer quotes and profits with real-time quoting dashboards. You can use Jobogic to visualise how many quotes a client has raised, how much work is still outstanding and the percentage chance of raising each related quote.
- Attach all notes, files, and photos to a client's account as well as customer signatures and other useful information. You can write quick notes for a client and instantly link them to all of their work requests, quotes, jobs, and invoices for easy access right when you need them.
Deliver a Proactive Customer Service
Predict and resolve field service challenges before your customers even know there’s a problem. This will ensure consistent and dependable operations.
- Give clients more transparency and prevent unnecessary service calls by giving them real-time remote access to job status updates and notifications in the customer portal.
- Provide a reliable service that increases customer retention. Keep them well informed every step of the way with automated email and SMS alerts to notify them of an engineer's imminent arrival on-site.
- Transform your business from a cost centre to a profit maker by ensuring that customer work is planned and executed effectively to minimise costly recalls.
- Get a 360-degree view of your customer's site assets with a full asset management module. Define your service level agreements with confidence to help you meet and exceed client expectations.
Dispatch engineers when and where they’re needed most, delivering exceptional on-site customer service while optimising your resources and costs.
- Dispatch the right engineer at the right time with real-time job scheduling and daily route optimisation.
- Maximise your resources and save valuable time by deploying new jobs in seconds with our user-friendly drag and drop calendar and route planner. Engineers will receive newly allocated jobs to their mobile app immediately.
- Optimise your engineers' productivity by reassigning jobs to follow more efficient daily routes. This will reduce mileage, increase efficiency, and fit more profitable work into the day.
- Visualise your team's progress immediately. Our mobile app works in real-time and allows your on-site team to update a job status on their smartphone in seconds - this automatically notifies managers in the office of a status change and allows them to assess the availability of their current resource.
Ensure a First-Time Fix
Empower your engineers with field service CRM software and give them the time, tools, and information they need to resolve issues at the first attempt. This will help to improve trust and customer loyalty.
- Give engineers the proper guidelines to complete their work in the field. Joblogic lets you integrate SFG20 with its asset management and planned maintenance modules in order to ensure that work orders and appointment schedules are completed correctly.
- Track all service activity when offline with the Joblogic mobile app. Allow engineers to work from remote locations with full accessibility to capture notes, photos, compliance forms, customer signatures, asset details and more.
- Provide your engineers with a full asset history to give them a better understanding of the task in-hand whilst in the field. Details on an asset's most recent service, as well as access to previous service forms and recommendations, will benefit
- Provide support and expertise to newer engineers through Joblogic's online Knowledge Base and 24/7 live support team. This will provide full step-by-step procedures on how to use the software while conducting maintenance.