Why Do We Use Microsoft Azure as the Platform for Joblogic?
Most of you have probably heard that Joblogic are hosted on the world-class Microsoft Azure. But do you know what it is and how it affects you? At Joblogic, we think it is important that our users understand what Microsoft Azure is, how it differs from other cloud-based servers, and the benefits it can bring to your business.
Joblogic’s cloud-based hosting is a vital part of delivering excellent job management software to our users. We want you to feel confident in knowing that you are working on a trusted, open and flexible cloud platform. These are just a few reasons why we chose to invest in Microsoft Azure.
What Is Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is a public cloud-based computing service which allows applications to be built, deployed and managed effectively. By using it, companies have access to a large number of computer resources (provided by Microsoft). Such services include web servers, email servers, file storage servers, databases and user directories.
How Does It Work for Joblogic?
Microsoft Azure provides Joblogic with the tools to make our field management software the best it can be. It gives us the flexibility to change specific features, continuously innovate and provide cross-device experiences (supporting all major mobile platforms) such as Joblogic Mobile.
What Are the Benefits of Us Using Microsoft Azure?
- Ensures your data is backed-up – Azure’s cloud backup (also known as online backup) means that data is copied and sent over a public network to an off-site server. This off-site server offers backup every five minutes. Moreover, if there was a catastrophic loss of application functionality, Azure has the right features in place to support disaster recovery.
- Uptime guarantee – Azure offers world-class infrastructure to ensure there is no downtime. Therefore, when you use the Joblogic system, there is less chance of the application crashing.
- Offers robust security – Microsoft Azure has fully patched systems, meaning you never have to worry about staying up-to-date with the latest security enhancements.
- World-class scalable architecture – By using Microsoft Azure, our Joblogic systems autoscale, based on demand. This ensures consistent performance and that our users are getting the most out of their Joblogic subscription.
- Fully ISO accredited – Azure allows you to maintain your own ISO accreditation. This helps us support you to comply with the Data Protection Act, and gives our customers peace of mind that their data is protected.
- Supports the complete web application process – Microsoft Azure smoothly allows an application to be built, tested, deployed, managed and updated within the same system.
- Gives development teams accessibility from anywhere – As Azure operates on the internet, our development teams can coordinate on a project even if they are working from different countries. This is more convenient and saves time.
- Helps us support you to comply with the GDPR (>General Data Protection Regulation) – By operating our software through Microsoft Azure, you are able to experience all of its benefits. Business and individual data are recognised, secured and managed, which are the essential components of the GDPR.
- Keeps your data secure from malicious computer attacks – With Azure, your data is encrypted. This includes all at-rest data which is stored statically on physical media e.g. an optical disk, and in-transit data when information is being transferred.
Due to all the brilliant features of the Azure cloud, Joblogic is satisfied in knowing all your data is secure and backed-up. As customer satisfaction is incredibly important to us, we are sure you will be confident in Joblogic being supported by such a world-class hosting system.
Why not read our guide on the extra steps you and your business can take to stay safe online?