Job management software is a powerful tool for any business as it provides a central hub for your office staff and mobile workforce. This allows you to manage all of your jobs and contracts right from the initial quote, all the way through to final invoicing. Managing your workload is easier than ever!
Field service companies normally process a large number of low-value work orders each day so it’s important to save time wherever you can. Some companies may use spreadsheets or their own booking systems to manage their jobs and work orders, but, these methods can be difficult to organize over time. You run the risk of double data-entry and worst of all, missing jobs. That’s why small, medium-sized, and large businesses should use job management software. This will ramp up efficiency and help you to provide the best customer service on the market.
Key Features & Benefits
Job Management Made Easy
Streamline Job Service Schedules
- Log jobs in the system and start work immediately.
- Stay organized and manage your jobs and work orders from a single platform.
- Dispatch jobs to your mobile workforce in real-time. Optimize their routes to save time and fuel.
- Track and report on the current status of your work and re-prioritize emergency jobs.
Keep Track of Customer & Contract Records
- Store electronic records of all client contact information including Google Places Integration.
- Keep track of contract service dates and schedule recurring jobs to make planned maintenance simple.
- Attach site notes, compliance certificates and photos to an individual customer job.
Mobilize Your Workforce
Equip Technicians with a Mobile App
- Give your workforce access to job information on the go. This can help to improve their first-time-fix rates.
- Allow access to a full library of electronic, industry-standard certifications. These include gas safety records, CP12s, risk assessments and more.
- Use GPS tracking to locate your workforce and manage locations from the back office. Reassign work to technicians who are best located to complete a job.
- Let field staff capture signatures, photos, notes, used parts and timesheet data on the go.
Store & Manage Technician Records
- View technician locations and timesheets in real-time.
- Manage workforce credentials including rates of pay, working hours and registration numbers.
- Store technician certifications (Corgi Certified documentation).
Manage Costs, Estimates & Invoices
Quoting, Invoicing & Credits
- Take total control of your accounts and track your costs and payments in one system.
- Plan estimate proposals with real-time dashboards.
- Gain instant access to your estimate, invoice and credit records.
- Cut out unnecessary paperwork. Remove double-data entry by integrating Joblogic with Quickbooks.
Complete Traceability of Jobs & Invoices
- Monitor your ingoing and outgoing costs without the need of an external system.
- Track all job and resource costs. Organize the materials and budgets associated with each job.
Provide Reliable Customer Service
- Let customers view their estimates, jobs, invoices and more. These records will let them see what work is being done in real-time.
- Share completed safety forms and certificates.
- Give clients access to company dashboards. Allow them to track completed works and monitor the overall health of their sites.
Streamline Customer Communications
- Integrate our VoIP telecommunications system to assign and manage customer calls more efficiently.
- Send automated alerts and job updates to clients via SMS and email.