TRACER MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS LTD T/A Joblogic
This policy was last updated on:
This policy applies across all websites that we own and operate and all the services we provide, including our desktop, online and mobile field service management software products, and any other apps or services we may offer (for example, training or events). For the purpose of this policy, we’ll refer to them as our ‘services’.
How we collect your data
When you visit our websites or use our services, we collect personal data. The ways we collect it can be broadly categorised into the following:
Information you provide to us directly: When you visit or use some parts of our websites and/or services we might ask you to provide personal data to us. For example, we ask for your name and email address when you sign up for a free trial or an email offer, participate in online forums, join us on social media, take part in training and events, contact us with questions or request support. You’re not obliged to give us your personal data, but it might mean you can’t use some parts of our websites or services.
Information we get from third parties: The majority of information we collect, we collect directly from you. Sometimes we might collect personal data about you from other sources, such as publicly available materials or trusted third parties like our marketing and research partners. We use this information to supplement the personal data we already hold about you, in order to better inform, personalise and improve our services, and to validate the personal data you provide.
Where we collect personal data, we’ll only process it:
- to perform a contract with you, or
- where we have legitimate interests to process the personal data and they’re not overridden by your rights, or
- in accordance with a legal obligation
- where we have your consent.
If we don’t collect your personal data, we may be unable to provide you with all our services, and some functions and features on our websites may not be available to you. If you’re someone who doesn’t have a relationship with us, but believe that a Joblogic subscriber has entered your personal data into our websites or services, you’ll need to contact that Joblogic subscriber for any questions you have about your personal data (including where you want to access, correct, amend, or request that the user delete, your personal data).
Joblogic Mobile App – Location Data
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this location data to enable “live tracking”, “historical tracking” & “route scheduling” even when the mobile app is closed or not in use.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
How we use your data
First and foremost, we use your personal data to operate our websites and provide you with any services you’ve requested, and to manage our relationship with you. We also use your personal data for other purposes, which may include the following:
To communicate with you. This may include:
- providing you with information you’ve requested from us (like training or education materials) or information we are required to send to you
- operational communications, like changes to our websites and services, security updates, or assistance with using our websites and services
- marketing communications (about Joblogic or another product or service we think you might be interested in) in accordance with your marketing preferences. You’ll always be able to unsubscribe from our emails.
- asking you for feedback or to take part in any research we are conducting (which we may engage a third party to assist with).
To support you: This may include assisting with the resolution of technical support issues or other issues relating to the websites or services, whether by email, in-app support or otherwise.
To enhance our websites and services and develop new ones: For example, by tracking and monitoring your use of websites and services so we can keep improving, or by carrying out technical analysis of our websites and services so that we can optimise your user experience and provide you with more efficient tools.
To market to you: In addition to sending you marketing communications, we may also use your personal data to display targeted advertising to you online – through our own websites and services or through third party websites and their platforms.
To analyse, aggregate and report: We may use the personal data we collect about you and other users of our websites and services (whether obtained directly or from third parties) to produce aggregated and anonymised analytics and reports, which we may share publicly or with third parties.
How we can share your data
There will be times when we need to share your personal data with third parties. We will only disclose your personal data to:
- third party service providers and partners who assist and enable us to use the personal data to, for example, support the delivery of or provide functionality on the website or services, or to market or promote our goods and services to you
- regulators, law enforcement bodies, government agencies, courts or other third parties where we think it’s necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations, or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights. Where possible and appropriate, we will notify you of this type of disclosure
- an actual or potential buyer (and its agents and advisers) in connection with an actual or proposed purchase, merger or acquisition of any part of our business
- other people where we have your consent.
Security is a priority for us when it comes to your personal data. We’re committed to protecting your personal data and have appropriate technical and organisational measures in place to make sure that happens. For more information please see our data security policy
The length of time we keep your personal data depends on what it is and whether we have an ongoing business need to retain it (for example, to provide you with a service you’ve requested.
We’ll retain your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period of time afterwards where we have an ongoing business need to retain it, in accordance with our data retention policies and practices. Following that period, we’ll make sure it’s deleted or anonymised.
At Joblogic we understand our roles as both data controllers and data processors in relation to the General Data Protection Regulation.
When you visit our website and subscribe to a free trial of Joblogic we hold your personal details and act as a data controller and data processor. We use other third party software tools (sub- processors) to assist us in analysing data and marketing our services to you. We only use reputable third party tools provided by companies that adhere to our privacy standards. To see a list of our sub processors and their privacy policies please see our 3rd Party Apps .
We also act as a data processor on behalf of our subscribers. Our subscribers may enter personal data such as names, emails, telephone numbers and addresses into the Joblogic system. They have the ability to edit, delete and anonymise data themselves or they can ask us to delete data via raising a support ticket. Subscribers can also produce a personal data report upon request.
It’s your personal data and you have certain rights relating to it. When it comes to marketing communications, you can ask us not to send you these at any time – just follow the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communication, or send your request to [email protected] .
You also have the right:
- to know what personal data we hold about you, and to make sure it’s correct and up to date
- to request a copy of your personal data, or ask us to restrict processing your personal data or delete it
- to object to our continued processing of your personal data
You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to [email protected]. If you’re not happy with how we are processing your personal data, please let us know by sending an email to [email protected]. We will review and investigate your complaint, and try to get back to you within a reasonable time frame. You can also complain to your local data protection authority. They will be able to advise you how to submit a complaint.
Updates to this policy
We may update this policy from time to time. You can check the link as it will always show the latest version. For significant changes we will email the policy update to you.