Joblogic Case Study
With no central system to manage their business Three Nations, who were rapidly growing in size, decided it was time to implement Joblogic to take control of their organisation, over 10 years ago. The service management software provided a quick and easy way for Three Nations to improve their overall company-wide operations, and to maximise the number of jobs completed per day by expanding their engineers efficiency through the use of Joblogic Mobile.
About Three Nations
Three Nations offer a range of services from facilities management right the way through to drinks dispensing. When they first formed in 1988 under the name DJs Refrigeration, they had only a handful of employees and focused solely on drinks dispensing solutions for some of the largest breweries across the UK. In 2010 when they merged with Dispense Services & Total Cellar Services to become Three Nations Limited, they saw their mid sized business rapidly turn into a UK wide name with over 400 employees.
Joblogic has revolutionised Three Nation’s back office organisation:
- Job, customer and contract data is now stored in one central hub rather than spreadsheets or external customer systems, which allows for better organisation.
- Joblogic is integrated with Sage which allows for quicker processing of invoices upon completion of jobs.
- Joblogic mobile enables real-time communication between the office and engineers. This has helped to increase the amount of jobs that are completed per day.
- Three Nation’s company has grown from 80 staff members to 400 in the space of 6 years – that’s a 400% increase!
- After implementing Joblogic a decision was made to begin using the customer portal to enable their own customers access to have an element of access to Joblogic.
Since using the Customer Portal:
- Three Nations are able to win more contracts by demoing the customer portal that they will have access to.
- Contract tenders are more trusting of Three Nations as they know they will always have instant access of their data via the customer portal.
- Access to real time and in-depth stats has become easier than ever and encourages more people to want to use Three Nations for their services.
We were originally using excel spreadsheets and other customer systems to book jobs. When we started using Joblogic, it gave us the facility to log our own jobs and we noticed we were becoming more and more efficient over time.
IT Infrastructure Manager
Three Nations Limited