Setting up planned preventive maintenance contracts is one of the most time-consuming activities carried out by building services companies. It involves the collection of lots of data which then needs to be carefully planned into a schedule to ensure compliance. Engineering resources need to be considered to make sure that the work can be done without compromising other work such as reactive calls and projects. The outcome of the work then needs to be reported back to the client for invoices and payment to be approved. Joblogic’s preventive maintenance software can help to manage this process efficiently, saving time and money.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Speak to our product expert to see how the Joblogic features fit your business
*No hard sell, no commitment
Frequently asked questions about preventive maintenance software
Planned maintenance software (aka preventive maintenance software) is a form of software dedicated to helping maintenance teams manage their maintenance activities so that they can improve the performance of assets that they are responsible for. It helps assign jobs to engineers, manage what tasks need to be completed, and keep track of what work needs to be done.
There are several features that any sort of maintenance software should possess. This includes software modules that allow the user to:
- Asset management modules – Allow you to track the history of repairs that have been made to assets.
- SFG20 modules – the ability to import SFG20 maintenance schedules into the software so you can follow best practice maintenance schedules.
- Job Management - the ability to assign and monitor jobs to engineers when they’re on-site.
With planned maintenance software both your back office and maintenance teams will see a range of benefits. These include:
- Improved asset reliability and reduced asset downtime
- Longer lifespans for equipment
- Optimised job scheduling that allows you to get more done every day
- The ability to manage your inventory and stock across multiple locations
- Easier regulatory compliance
- Automated tasks that allow for less time to be spent on repetitive tasks