Mobile (iOS) News and Releases
In this article you will find the latest release news and features for our Mobile (iOS) product. August 31st 2016 - iOS v1.0.15.
- Ability for engineers to view and download assets attachments – Engineers now have the option of being able to view and/or download attachments belonging to particular assets.
- Ability for engineers to suspend site assets to keep assets register updated – Engineers now have the ability to suspend/decommission assets, on a site to help maintain the asset register.
- Ability for engineers to over type the part description and get it updated to JobPart table.
Ability for engineers to search and filter assets on listing screen – We have added a search filter on the asset screen, giving the engineer the ability to search for a particular asset or filter the screen list.
- Ability for engineers to select and attach assets attachments – Engineers can now add attachments to individual assets. When a site asset is created by an engineer, a part is created if it does not exist in the parts library.
- Ability to deduct engineer’s location stock if any part is used against a job.