Joblogic Web Updates
Public Attachments Images on the Jobsheet and Quotes
- You may now include Public attachment images in custom document templates for Jobsheets and Quotes. Please see the relevant guideline documents to see how to achieve this.
Cost grid on Jobsheet
- You can now add Job Costs to the Jobsheet document templates, please see the jobsheet guidelines document for available tags and how to use them.
Subtotals on Invoice, Credit and Quote
- You may now add cost header subtotals on to the Invoice, Credit and Quote document templates. Please see the relevant guideline documents for how to achieve this.
Hide or show Invoice Items based on Details or Totals only switch.
- When printing/downloading/emailing the Invoice or Quote document templates, we will now hide or show the Items table depending on whether the item is set to detailed or totals only.
- This means you only need to configure one document, and Joblogic will hide/display the line items as required.
Payment Due (In days)
- Payment Due (in days) can now be defined under Company’s System Settings (initially set to 30 days). This value is used as a default for any newly created invoices, renewed PPM contract or any existing invoices when exporting to Xero unless defined.
- Payment Due date can also be set for existing Invoices (excluding PPM).
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- When uploading an Invalid file, an appropriate error message is now returned
- In the Portal Quote search, you can now search for Upgraded Quotes
- The description is no longer mandatory when creating tax codes
- On Email templates, appointment date should show actual Visit Date
- Fixed an issue causing buttons to overflow on the Quote detail screen