Joblogic Web Updates
Tags / Labels
- It is now possible to add custom tags/labels to certain items across Joblogic, the items which can be tagged are:
- Customers, Sites, Jobs, Quotes, Invoices, Assets
- You can add tags to individual items within the relevant Detail screen. Click the Tags box to reveal a list of available tags, which you can assign with a click (1).
- Start typing in the Tags box to filter your available tags. Tags are universal and, once created, can be assigned to any of the taggable items.
- If the tag you require doesn’t exist then you can create it by clicking the green ‘+ Add’ button. It will be created using the text you’ve entered into the Tags box (2).
- You can also search for items using Tags in the relevant Search screen. All you need to do is click Show Advanced and select your tags. Only items that have ALL tags you filter by will show in the results list.
- All of the tags that you have added can be managed via the Library settings section (3) (https://go.joblogic.com/Tag). * Please note that editing or deleting a tag will change it against / remove it from all items that it is currently assigned to.
(1). Assigning tags to a Customer through the Customer Detail screen:
(2). The tag doesn’t exist, but you can create it ‘on the fly’:
Adding the tag ‘on the fly’ is done by pressing the add button:
(3). Tag library screen:
PPM – Fixed Visit Price
- When creating new PPM Contracts, you may now choose from two Billing Types: Invoice or Fixed Price (4).
- Invoice: This is how PPM Contracts currently work; you may add as many Contract Invoices as you require to a contract.
- Fixed Price: This is a new way of billing your PPM Contracts; you can enter a default value to be applied to each visit on the contract. This will be added as a Draft Invoice to each visit as it is created.
- A Contract Value field has been added to the Details tab on each PPM Contract (5). This is a total of all of the invoices on the contract, whether they are contract invoices or regular invoices. This allows you to quickly see how much contract is worth.
(4) Billing Type on PPM Contracts
(5) PPM Contract Details Tab
- Customer and Site Warning Notices can now be added onto Jobsheet documents generated through Joblogic.