Joblogic Web Updates
Scheduled for release 03.12.2018; please note that this date may be subject to change.
Receive Card Payments via Joblogic’s Customer Portal
- A Pay Securely button can now also be found within the Invoice Detail screen of the Customer Portal.
- The Pay Now button which can be found on Invoices sent via the Portal Link, can now also be found on the Job Portal page. Each invoice listed within the Invoice table will include a View button (opens the Invoice Portal page), and also a Pay button.
Introduction of Advanced Permissions
- We have moved a number of permissions into a new category, known as Advanced Permissions. These are the permissions such as: deleting items and changing the Customer for a Site.
- Advanced Permissions may only be granted to other users by Administrators, allowing you more control of who can delete data and hopefully reducing the risk of accidental deletion.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- Public attachments are now displayed on the Portal link pages which are sent out to your customers.
- The Job page in the Customer Portal now includes a section for Job Tasks. You can choose which users can see this via Permissions.
- Instead of Job Owner in the Job search / listing screen, we will now show the Order Number of the job.
- When adding Material lines to Quotes or Jobs, we will now show the Make and Model of the item that you have selected within the Equipment dropdown list.
- An issue has been resolved in which the Remaining Balance value for a PPM Contract Invoice was not including VAT in the calculation.
- When adding Quote or Job lines, the validation has been modified to handle large Cost and Sell values more gracefully. We will now display the minimum and maximum values after an invalid value is entered.
- Various permissions that are no longer in use have been removed, these permissions are:
- Job – Delete Asset
- Company – Clear Data (this feature is only available to the Primary User)