Joblogic Web Updates
Book Holiday and Other Non-productive Time into the Planner
- It is now possible to plan non-productive time for your company and engineers by using the Joblogic Planner.
- You may configure the types of non-productive time that your company allows by accessing the new Non-Productive Time Types library screen. Here, you can add types, choose whether they are deductible or not, and also assign a colour.
- You can configure how many deductible days your engineers should be allowed from within the Company Detail screen. This value will automatically apply to every engineer that you have added into Joblogic. You can also choose which month the allowances should reset; by default they will reset on January 1st of every year.
- You may override the company deductible days allowance on an engineer-by-engineer basis via the Staff Detail screen. This can be found in the Engineer Detail tab. By default, no value is set and the engineer will share the company allowance – simply type in a value to override this.
- Once your allowances are configured, you can begin to plan non-productive time by using the Planner.
- We have added a Non-Productive Times mode, which can be toggled on using the switch at the top of the planner. This can be used to easily switch between Jobs mode and Non-Productive Times mode.
- To book non-productive time, switch the mode toggle to Non-Productive Times and then click inside the Planner for the engineer and day that you would like to book. The Book Non-Productive Time window will open where you can pick a Type, Start, End Dates, and optionally enter a Reason. Press Book once everything is entered correctly.
- Once booked in, the Planner will be updated and will show the non-productive time. You will notice that, depending on which mode the Planner is in, different panels will be transparent and cannot be moved/resized/clicked. You can edit and delete a booking by clicking the panel while in Non-Productive Time mode.
- Please note, that we do not restrict booking non-productive time if you attempt to book it over an existing job or existing non-productive time. We also do not prevent you from booking more days than an engineer’s remaining allowance (although a warning will be displayed). It is up to you to keep track of these cases.
- A Non-Productive Time reporting screen has also been added. Here, you can search for all non-productive time that has been booked based on engineer, type, and also date ranges. You can also export a list to CSV from this screen.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- Within the Asset search/listing screen, you may now search for assets using the Site Name.
- An issue where the Job Trends chart within the Dashboard section was not displaying at all has now been fixed.