Joblogic Web Updates
Scheduled for release 07.05.2019; please note that this date may be subject to change.
Customer Grouped Invoices
- Customer Grouped Invoices can now be added (add via side menu or through Customer Detail)
- Combined Invoice lists into one page (Reactive, PPM, CGroup) – you can toggle the page to display the type you would like to see.
- All new Draft Invoices/Credits will no longer have an Invoice Number until they are Approved. Existing Drafts will keep their current Invoice Number to avoid confusion.
- To find out more information, please see our Customer Grouped Invoices blog article here.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- PPM Job Asset Service Type and Frequency is now displayed in Portal.
- Added a new permission for “PPM – Print”.
- Fixed an issue where Tags were not retained when creating Customer/Site/Quote/Job.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Enjoy a guided tour of our industry-leading software with a dedicated specialist.
- No card details
- Your own dashboard
- No commitment
- All features