Joblogic Web Updates
Scheduled for release 04.02.2019; please note that this date may be subject to change.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- Various user interface and user experience improvements have been implemented.
- The data validation process for Customer, Site, Asset and Supplier CSV imports has been improved. This means that you will receive more detailed information in regards to why particular rows are failing to import into Joblogic.
- A user interface issue has been fixed where the 10 Results per page drop-down box was not being displaying correctly within the Related Jobs and Related Quotes listing tabs.
- An issue in which Dynamic Forms sent via email as Microsoft Word File (DocX) format were being received as PDF files has been fixed.
- An issue in which only the First Name of the Primary Contact was displaying within the Details tab of a Customer, Site, Job or Quote has been resolved. First Name and Last Name will now be displayed under the Contact header.