Joblogic Web Updates
Customer and Site Default Document Templates & Portal Integration
- It is now possible to assign default templates to individual customers and sites in your Joblogic system, allowing you to create tailored document templates for specific clients.
- You can create and upload your specific templates into Joblogic the same way that you are used to, via the https://go.joblogic.com/Template screen.
- Once the templates are uploaded, you can assign the defaults to Customers and Sites via their respective Detail screens. Just select the template from the drop-down lists, as shown below.
- When printing/downloading/emailing your documents, we will use the most specific default template. What this means is that we will first check if the Site has a default template and if not, we will then check the Customer. If neither Site or Customer have a specific default template, we will use the Company/System default.
- We will also use the specified default document templates when your clients print, download, or email documents via the Customer Portal. This will follow the same ‘most specific template’ process discussed above.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- Quote and Job search boxes have been improved. You can now put double quotation marks (“term”) around search terms to only filter entire words. This will be implemented within more search screens in the near future.
- An issue has been fixed where Quote Contact Name, Telephone and Email fields (set when adding a Primary Contact) would be made blank when editing the Quote Details. This would then make the fields blank when printing documents or reporting/exporting Quote information.
- An issue where you could not move/reschedule jobs to different dates in the Planner Month view has been resolved.