Joblogic Web Updates
Scheduled for release 03.06.2019; please note that this date may be subject to change.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- Upgraded / Approved Quotes will now display the name of the user who upgraded / approved them and the date when the action happened.
- Approving a credit without a reason will now prompt the user with the notes boxes, allowing this to be updated easily before the credit is approved.
- Forms logbook will now order forms by the most recently done by default (if you have not already set as a custom filter).
- Previously, when importing items using CSV files (Customer, Site, Asset, Supplier, etc) and entering a new line / line break into one of the fields, this would cause an issue with imported records. We will now replace new lines with the “-” character, this prevents the issue.
- Selling rates are now an optional field during customer creation.
- There has been a new transaction type filter added to refcom logbook search screens.
- When creating a PPM contract, adding a site on the fly will now correctly display fixed invoice options.
- Fixed a minor bug with job status where the ‘’Recall’ status did not have a coloured bullet-point marker on the Job search screens.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Enjoy a guided tour of our industry-leading software with a dedicated specialist.
- No card details
- Your own dashboard
- No commitment
- All features