Joblogic Web Updates
New and Improved Library Screens
- We have redesigned the Library screens and ensured the design and actions are more consistent to the rest of the software.
- The Misc. Library screen in particular has been improved so that it is no longer a huge list of tabs. Each category now has its own panel, which you can click to view and manage individually.
|Misc Library – Old||Misc Library – New|
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- When searching via search/list screens, you may now enter the ‘&’ key as part of your search term. This was previously disabled for technical reasons.
- An issue has been resolved in which rescheduling deployed visits via the planner did not work. Moving a visit to a different engineer will now correctly cancel the current visit and deploy a new visit to the new engineer. Resizing an existing visit will now also correctly change the start and end dates of the visit.
- An issue has been resolved in which the Job/Quote cost grids would not automatically refresh when adding a Labour line whilst the system culture settings were set to US.
- An issue has been resolved where the PPM search/list screen Export button would only export the first page of results. This will now export all filtered data as expected.
- An issue has been fixed in which you could not deliver all PO items if you did not have the Purchase Order – Edit Items permission granted. This function now depends entirely on the Purchase Order – Manage Delivery permission, as expected.
- The appearance of the PPM Invoice email sent via Joblogic has been corrected. Previously it would show with two logos and look different.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Enjoy a guided tour of our industry-leading software with a dedicated specialist.
- No card details
- Your own dashboard
- No commitment
- All features