Joblogic Web Updates
Scheduled for release on 01.07.2019. Please note that this date may be subject to change.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
The latest updates, to be released by Joblogic, are as follows:
- Allow users to copy or move visits from one engineer to another.
- Allow users to auto-deploy visits when they select the new checkbox in the planner.
- Users can now download up to 10 forms at once from the Forms Logbook. This is available on the JLWeb, Portal and Portal Links.
- Form name will now display on the Forms Logbook to help you easily distinguish between different forms.
- When deleting Document Templates that are already set as default for Customers/Sites, the user may now confirm that they wish to remove this template – it will then be unassigned from the Customers/Sites sections.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Enjoy a guided tour of our industry-leading software with a dedicated specialist.
- No card details
- Your own dashboard
- No commitment
- All features