Joblogic Web Updates
Engineer Tracking Map
The Live Engineer Tracking map has been vastly improved, making it easier for the user.
- The live location of your Engineers and outstanding Jobs (with appointments today) will display as icons on the map (1).
- Clicking on a job will allow you to see which engineers are within close proximity to the job (2). They will show in the list in the order of how close they are to the job.
- You may then Allocate and Deploy Engineers from this screen (3).
1. Default map screen – showing all Engineers and Jobs.
2. Job icon when clicked can now be allocated/deployed.
3. Allocate & Deploy button when clicked.
- When downloading your data via the ‘Report / Export’ section, only the columns displayed on the screen will be included in the downloaded file. All dates will also now be correctly formatted in the ‘Date Format’ set up in your System Settings.
- It is now possible to import assets with a discontinued Refrigerant Type.
- When exporting data from the Job Search Page, current search filters are now applied to the exported list.
- When logging a Job, Quote or Asset, the selected Customer and Site address are now displayed.
- When searching for Gas Cylinders in the Refcom section, you can now order the results alphabetically by Serial Number.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Enjoy a guided tour of our industry-leading software with a dedicated specialist.
- No card details
- Your own dashboard
- No commitment
- All features