Joblogic Web Updates
Raise a Quote From a Job
- This feature is designed for companies that win additional work from reactive repair jobs. You can log Quotes against Jobs from the Job Detail screen. To do this, please see the Log Related Work dropdown action on the Job Detail screen.
- Once clicked, a pop-up modal will appear where you can enter the details of the new Quote. Once saved, you will be taken straight to the Detail screen of the new Quote. This will contain a reference and link back to the original Parent Job Number.
- A Related Quotes search/listing tab has been added under the History tab of the Job Detail screen, here you can see all Related Quotes which have been added to a particular Job.
Get Notified When Payments are Made
- It is now possible to configure a Customer Notification when a payment is made against an Invoice. This can be sent to contacts via email and SMS (if enabled).
- To configure payment notifications, please see the Customer Notifications tab within the Company Detail screen.
Live Chat has Moved
- Our live chat function has moved. You will now see our live chat located in the left side navigation menu.
- This has been moved so the chat no longer covers buttons whilst using the software.
- We have also updated the icon for the live chat.
- When adding bespoke Document Templates; you may now add multiple templates with the same Title, as long as they are different Document Types.
- A new permission PPM – Create has been added, this can be used to control which of your staff/users can create new PPM Contracts.
- When performing Customer and Site Imports, the import templates now contain separate fields for First Name and Last Name for each contact.
- Various onboarding changes to improve the usability of the system.
- When a Quote is upgraded to a Job, we will now also copy all of the contacts across to the Job.
- When viewing the detail screen of a PPM Contract which has been renewed/created via renewal, we will now provide a hyperlink to the source/renewed contract for your reference.
- A new Date Format “example: 24 August 2018 09:00” has been added, this can be chosen via the System Settings tab within the Company Details screen.
- You may now search for Quotes using the Contact & Source fields within the Quote search/listing screen. Previously, they were listed as a searchable field but did not use them to filter for the results.
- Staff/users with only the Scheduler – View permission are no longer able to move and resize visits added to the Planner. The Visit – Edit permission is now required to perform these actions.
- We will now correctly render the @@[email protected]@ tag that has been added to the Header or Footer section of your bespoke Document Templates.
- When adding a Quote Source on-the-fly, we will now automatically select the newly added Source once it has been saved.
- When deleting a line from a Draft Invoice; the relevant Cost on the Job will now revert from In Draft status back to Outstanding.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Enjoy a guided tour of our industry-leading software with a dedicated specialist.
- No card details
- Your own dashboard
- No commitment
- All features