Joblogic Web Updates
Assign Multiple Sites to Portal Users
- When creating Site Users for your Customer Portal, you may now assign multiple Sites to each user (1).
- Information for all Sites will then appear when your Customers log in to their Portal accounts. This includes Jobs, Quotes, Invoices and so on.
(1) Site User for Customer Portal (when multiple sites are assigned).
Improved Job Search Screen & Tabs
- The Job search screen has been redesigned to be both easier to use, and visually appealing (2).
- A new tab system has been implemented, which will pre-filter jobs that are under certain conditions. There are currently tabs for:
- All Jobs, Open Jobs, In Jeopardy, Requires Allocation, Completed Today and Requires Invoicing.
- We plan to add more tabs in the future
- The tab system integrates with the customisable filters at the top of the screen, allowing further control over which jobs you want to see.
- The job item rows have been made thinner, meaning that they take up less of your screen. You can expand and collapse each individual row if you need to see more information for a particular job.
(2) New and Improved Job Search Screen:
Asset Forms Saved Against Assets
- When Engineers complete mobile forms against assets, the PDF attachments will now be found against the Asset Detail, as opposed to the Job Detail (3).
- In the future we plan to add a new Documents section to the Job Detail screen, in here you will see a compiled list of attachments from all of the Visits and Assets on a particular Job.
(3) Asset Detail Screen with Asset Form Attachment
Integration with Xero Accounting Software
- Ability to synchronise Customer, Approved Invoice and Approved Credit records between Joblogic and Xero has been implemented.
- You can access this feature in the Accounts Integrations tab of the Company Detail section, where you may connect Joblogic to your existing Xero account.
- Once connected, you will be able to choose which items you would like to synchronise (4). You can then click Sync Now to start the synchronisation process. This can be done as often as required.
- You may view a history of all synchronisations that have been performed by visiting here when logged into the system.
- This feature is available upon request, please contact the Joblogic team if you would like it to be enabled.
(4) Xero Integration Settings
- SMS notifications sent to contacts for Job events will now be sent from ‘Joblogic’, as opposed to a random phone number.