Joblogic Web Updates
Scheduled for release 26.11.2018; please note that this date may be subject to change.
Simplification of the Contact Module
- We have altered the look and feel of the Contacts tab within the Customer, Site, Job and Quote screens. This brings it in line with the appearance of the other screens throughout Joblogic.
- We have also redesigned and simplified the Add / Edit pop-up for Contacts.
- In the past, only contacts with at least one event notification enabled would be automatically added to Jobs and Quotes. With the redesigned process, you can choose whether to automatically add to Quote or a Job by simply ticking the relevant box.
- When adding a Quote, you can now select which contacts you want to assign to the Quote. By default, all contacts marked as Automatically add to Quote will be ticked, but you can edit this as well as add new contacts at this point.
- We plan to add this feature into the Log Job screen in the near future.
Customer History for Sites
- We have now added a new tab where you can view a history of all of the Customer changes for a particular site. This can be viewed by clicking the History -> Customers tab from within the Site Detail screen.
- Please note, this tab will only appear in the menu if the Customer has been changed against the Site at least once.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- We have made some changes to the notification bubble to make it easier to see, easier to read, and also make its position more consistent across various device screen sizes.
- When sending a Portal link to your Customers, we will now automatically hide empty tabs that include no information or records.
- Various user interface and user experience improvements have been implemented.
- A bug has been fixed in which clicking on a button which opens a pop-up window multiple times in quick succession could cause an issue when closing the pop-up window.
- An issue has been resolved in which clicking to add a new Quote Source from within the Log Quote screen would not open the Create Source pop-up window.
- An issue has been resolved in which attempting to filter via Asset Class within the Service Type list screen would result in the error page showing.