Joblogic Web Updates
Improved Contact Permissions
- You now have more control over which actions your users may perform against contacts, new permissions have been added to the Customer, Site, Job, and Quote entities.
- Each of the above entities now has four permissions: View Contacts, Add Contacts, Edit Contacts, and Delete Contacts.
- Explore Joblogic is our new learning hub, which will automatically display for new users of Joblogic.
- The purpose of the hub is to guide all the new users of Joblogic through their first steps in the software. This is achieved with step-by-step tasks; from creating a Customer/Site, to logging a job, and finally raising an invoice.
- Once finished, the System Setup tab will help with clearing down all test data and setting up Joblogic ready for Go Live. This includes everything from adding company details and branding to granting access for your back-office staff and mobile workforce.
Logging Jobs for Assets
- The ability to log jobs directly from the Asset Detail screen has been added, saving you time when logging asset-based jobs.
- The new Log Job screen is similar to the Log Job screen you’re already used to. The only difference is that the Customer and Site are already filled in. There is also a new Asset selection dropdown list.
- Once you’ve entered the job details and pressed Save, the asset will be added automatically to the Job ready for despatch to the mobile app.
Notifications for Quote Approval/Rejection via the Customer Portal
- Your back-office staff will now be notified once quotes have been Approved or Rejected by your customers.
- These notifications can be clicked to navigate you directly to the relevant quote.
- The ability to toggle between the Old and New user interface of various Creation screens has now been removed. All users are now required to use the New user interface. You can find out more on our new user interface here.
- Various improvements have been made to the user interface across the system. This is to make the appearance of the interface more standardised.
- An issue which occurred when editing Priorities has been resolved: If you assigned a colour to an alert which previously had no colour, and then pressed the Undo button, the colour picker would not reset.
- An issue was fixed where huge margins were being added to bespoke job sheet templates being printed via Joblogic.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Enjoy a guided tour of our industry-leading software with a dedicated specialist.
- No card details
- Your own dashboard
- No commitment
- All features