Joblogic Web Updates
Scheduled for release 28.05.2019; please note that this date may be subject to change.
Customer and Site Warnings – When Logging Work
- We will now show active warnings once both a Customer and Site are selected whilst logging Jobs, Quotes and PPM Contracts. This includes warnings 1 to 3, and also if this Customer or Site is currently suspended.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- Logbook search screen will now automatically load a list of completed forms when the page is first viewed.
- It is now possible to sort Jobs in the Planner screen alphabetically via their Postcode.
- Dynamic form documents can now be downloaded directly via the Logbook search screen, the same way that non-dynamic forms can be.
- An issue has been resolved in which saving larger PPM Contracts would report that is has saved successfully, but did not actually save.
- You may no longer use the ‘<’ and ‘>’ characters when naming Dynamic Dashboards.
- We will no longer show the Forms Logbook panel in the Job Portal page when the Job has had no completed forms.
- An issue has been resolved in which attachment images were occasionally rotated 90 degrees once they were added to Word Document (DocX) templates.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Enjoy a guided tour of our industry-leading software with a dedicated specialist.
- No card details
- Your own dashboard
- No commitment
- All features