Joblogic Web Updates
1. Customer Notifications (more details here)
A new tab has been added onto the Company Detail page which allows you to configure which Event notifications are sent via email and also which ones are set up by default on newly created contacts. The available event notifications are:
- Job Allocated
- Job Completed
- Job Invoiced
- Job Cancelled
- Engineer Travelling
A new Contacts module for Customers and Sites has been added. This allows you to create multiple contacts for customers and site; these can have events assigned defining when they should receive email notifications.
- The Contacts module for Job allows contacts created against a Customer or Site to be assigned to a Job using their existing event settings. These can be edited on a Job only level. New contacts for Jobs can be created and assigned events.
- Notifications system has been implemented so that contacts receive notifications when particular events are triggered as listed above.
- When sending a Jobsheet as an Email, you can now select the desired recipients from the list of contacts on the Job.
Read more about Customer notifications here.
2. PPM Contracts (more details here)
A new PPM Contracts module has been added which you to create, edit, search for and manage their PPM Contracts against Sites. This can be found under the new PPM menu item.
For each PPM Contract, the following data can be added:
- Details – set up contract dates and general information
- Visits – Plan visit dates, allocate an Engineer (if required), and then add Job Tasks and Assets which require attention on each particular visit.
- Invoices – Plan all invoices in advance. They will be automatically generated and sent out to the provided email address on the Invoice Date specified. Generation and emailing can also be performed manually if required.
- Costs / Notes / Attachments – these are compiled following each visit across the entire contract. There is no need to go into each visit screen separately to get the information needed.
The Job search/listing screen will now allow the user to choose whether they want to display Reactive Jobs, PPM Jobs, or both. To access this option you will need to select ‘Show Advanced’.
A PPM Invoices listing and action screen has been added, which can be found under the Invoices menu item. This allows the user to view the following information and perform the associated actions:
- Approved Invoices – Print, Download and Email
- Draft Invoices – Generate, Delete
A new PPM tab has been added to the Site Detail screen within WebLogic. This will allow Portal users to see details of PPM Contracts against a particular site, depending on the Weblogic account setup.
To read more about PPM contracts, click here.
3. Soft Deletion
A Delete button has been added to a large majority of areas throughout the system. This can be found at the top of the relevant Detail pages.
The entities are as follows:
- Customer, Site, Job, Visit, Quote, Invoice, Credit, PPM Contract, and all “child” items which hang off of these entities (Notes, Attachments etc…).
- When deleting one of the above entities, a confirmation message will be displayed listing all of the other child items which will also be deleted.
- We only soft delete these items, the data is not actually removed from the database.
Library items may also be deleted:
- If an item has not been used anywhere (For example a Part), it will be deleted and disappear entirely from the system
- If it has been used, it will be marked as Inactive and may no longer be used
Deleted items will also disappear from Mobile and WebLogic.
- When a Visit is deleted, it will be cancelled automatically and the Engineer will be notified on their device.
A new scheduler component has been used which allows more control over features. It’s different in appearance, but all of the features of the old scheduler are implemented, along with some new features.
User can now schedule PPM Jobs using the scheduler:
- Reactive Jobs show up with a blue panel, PPM jobs with a green panel.
The user can now choose to show Reactive Jobs, PPM Jobs or both within the scheduler itself.
New filters have been added to the Job search / list panel:
- Checkboxes to include Reactive Jobs, PPM jobs, or both
- Start Date and End Date pickers which will filter on Appointment Date for Reactive Jobs and Visit Start/End for PPM Jobs
The user can now log Jobs/Visits directly from the Scheduler by selecting a time range against their desired engineer. This will open up a modal\box allowing the user to fill in details for the new Job.
5. Pop-up Modal/Box Improvements
All Modals\Boxes throughout the system have been standardised with the following improvements:
- User Interface – They now all look more modern and are consistent in design.
- User Experience – They’ve been changed so that “adding on the fly” works the same way across all modals, making this process more simple to do.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Enjoy a guided tour of our industry-leading software with a dedicated specialist.
- No card details
- Your own dashboard
- No commitment
- All features