Joblogic Web Updates
- “Job History” tab and “Attachments” tab can now be found on the “Asset Details” page.
- It is possible to reset Company data.
- This is possible when going to the new “Data” tab on a Company page.
- When on the Scheduler page and creating a new engineer, the engineer will now be automatically selected.
- Now supporting three types of F-Gas transaction – addition, removal and correction.
- In the asset page, the gas type is required if the asset is refrigerant.
- The library item “Addition and Removal reasons” have now been renamed to “F-Gas Transaction reason”.
- Added a selection of default “F-Gas Transaction reasons” that are available for a user from sign-up.
- Visits in the ‘PPM’ section can now be ordered by date correctly.
- When accessing a deleted item. The user will now be directed to the dashboard rather than “Sorry this page can’t be found”.
- When on the company page, assigning and un-assigning forms will no longer cause errors.
- When creating an Asset, you can select an existing part. This pre-fills a lot of the details like description and such. One of the fields that was supposed to be pulled through is Spec Id – but it wasn’t. This is fixed now.
- Fixed an issue where deleting a Job raised from a Quote would make accessing the Quote throw an exception