Joblogic Web Updates
Interactive Map in Job Detail Screen
- The Address Map feature inside of the Job Detail screen has been improved, and will now allow you to easily allocate and deploy engineers who may be nearby.
- By clicking the Job icon shown in the map, the Engineer panels will refresh; each panel will display how close the engineer is to the job, and also whether they are currently busy or not.
- These improvements bring the map in line with the Live Tracking map improvements we made a short while ago.
Book Non-Deductible Non-Productive Time Using Start and End Date
- When booking non-deductible non-productive time via the Planner, you may now select an actual start and end time.
- This will allow you to book in periods of time that are not restricted to half-days, for example: an hour-long training session, staff leaving early for a GP appointment, etc.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- Various interface and usability improvements have been made to make Joblogic more simple and user-friendly.
- A Reset Filter button has been added to the Account Integration Sync History search / list screen.
- When uploading an attachment which is not an allowed file type, we will now display a more obvious error message.
- A new Job Category field has been added to PPM Contracts and PPM Contract Visits. This allows you to create multiple visits of various categories.
- Optimisations have been made to various search / list screens, meaning that results will be provided quicker.
- An issue where the Print button at the top of all search / list screens would not work when using the Firefox web browser has been fixed.
- An issue within the Report / Export search / list screen where the Reset Filter button was disabled (even after a filter was applied) has been fixed. The button will now become active once a search term is entered.
- An issue where the chosen background colour was not saved when adding a Job Category on-the-fly has been fixed.
- The Email button within the Job Detail screen will no longer be pushed into the hidden menu when there is a long site name and lots of other buttons to be displayed.
When logging a Job, you must now select an Engineer before you are able to tick Deploy to Mobile. The checkbox will remain disabled until an Engineer is selected in the drop-down list.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Enjoy a guided tour of our industry-leading software with a dedicated specialist.
- No card details
- Your own dashboard
- No commitment
- All features