Joblogic Web Updates
Reorganised Sidebar Menu:
- The sidebar menu has been reorganised and redesigned so that there are fewer options, making it far less daunting when approached.
- This has been achieved by moving a number of sections into a singular ‘Settings’ page, removing all previous options from this menu.
New Settings Section:
- Access to settings for Staff, Portal Users, Company, Libraries, Imports, and Joblogic Subscription are now combined into their own Settings section. This can be accessed by clicking the Settings menu item in the sidebar.
- The Library section has also been redesigned in order to make it easier for users to understand the purpose of each library category.
Refcom Waste Transfer Notes:
- A Transfer Note document will now automatically be generated when returning a waste bottle to supplier, or making a removal transaction.
- Once generated, the Transfer Note document can be downloaded from the Refcom Gas Cylinders section (formatted as a PDF). The document is also accessible from the Joblogic Mobile application, so that it can be provided if necessary on the road.
- ‘Waste Note Number’ field has been added to the Company Registration Numbers section, this will show on Transfer Note documents.
Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Job Priority Colours:
- When setting up Priorities within the Library section, each priority can be configured with a response time and two timed alerts.
- Priorities can then be associated to sites, customers, and also at the company level. This becomes the SLA for that particular customer/site.
- When logging a job, the default selected Priority will automatically be set for the SLA that’s been assigned. This means it will look at the SLA for the Site level first, then the Customer, and finally Company.
- Within all Job search/list screens, each job item will display its associated priority, the time remaining before the SLA is breached, and also the relevant alert colour. This will help users locate and keep track of jobs that require urgent attention.
- Users can also filter and order their job search results by Priority, giving an even greater level of control when finding jobs which are in need of attention.
Custom Reference Field Added to Core Sections:
- A Reference Number field has been added to various sections of the system, the sections are: Customer, Site, Asset, Job, Quote, and Supplier.
- Users can enter anything they like into this field to help them identify particular items.
- The Reference Number can be used to search for items on all relevant search/list screens.
Customer Billing Addresses:
- Users can now configure a Billing Address for each of their Customers through the Customer Detail section.
- This Billing Address can then be selected when Invoicing and Crediting.
- ‘Select Invoice/Credit Address’ pop-up in the Invoice section has also been redesigned so that it looks nicer and is much more simple to use.
- The ability to email Invoices and Credits to a Billing Email Address has also been added.
Purchase Orders and Supplier Invoicing:
- You can now raise Purchase Orders against a Job. From there you can select what items you are purchasing (from your Parts library), which Supplier you are ordering from (from Supplier List) and where these items will need to be delivered to (chosen from Job, Storeroom, Engineer or other).
- You can mark individual lines as delivered so you can easily keep track of orders that are delivered over time.
- You can also add Supplier Invoices to your PO’s. Our automatic statuses will assist you in ensuring that everything lines up correctly and that there is nothing outstanding with your PO’s.
Find out more on this new feature here.
Company Working Hours:
- Within the Company page, we have added a new section to set up Business Opening Hours. We have also added a similar section within Engineer details to set up Engineer Working Hours, which will be the same as Business Opening Hours if not specifically set. This will allow you to define custom working hours for individual engineers without affecting your company as a whole.
- Engineer Working Hours will reflect in the Scheduler, their non-working hours will be greyed out (but still can be planned, if desired). This should assist with scheduling and work around your opening hours and specific engineer times.
Customizable Email Templates:
- Users can now edit and save templates for the Subject and Body that is used for Emails within the system. This can be modified against their Company Detail settings. Currently, this can be used for Job, Quote, Invoice and Credit email templates.
Creating Contacts on Customer/Site Creation:
- A Default contact can now be created when creating a Customer/Site. This should make it far easier to collect contact information since they can be obtained upon creation of the site/customer
Clone Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) Invoices:
- Within a PPM invoice, we have added the ability to clone invoices in the same way that you can clone visits. This should aid users when creating a regular schedule of invoices for the lifetime of the PPM Contract.
Other Updates & Modifications:
- When on the detail screen for an Invoice or Quote, we have added a switch in the top right menu that allows users to change between displaying Detailed or Totals only versions of these documents when emailing, printing or displaying in the customer portal. We have also removed Print, Email and Download from the submenu and added them alongside the main actions.
- The Action buttons on the Credit Detail screen have been reorganised to be more easily accessible and in line with how Invoice is displayed.
- When adding a new Visit to a PPM contract, the visit list will scroll to bottom.
- The Scheduler/Planner has several quality of life improvements:
- Users can now search for Jobs using the postcode of the Site.
- Jobs to schedule are now separated from the Search filter dropdown panel. This means that the search filters can be hidden without also hiding the list of jobs.
- Clicking the job number of an unscheduled job on the scheduler will open up a pop-up enabling you to edit the details of this job without leaving the scheduler screen.
- The Day, Week, and Timeline views will automatically scroll to the user’s current date/time when first loading.
- When editing a previously non-chargeable Job/Quote and marking it as chargeable, the Sell value for the line will automatically be recalculated using the relevant Selling Rate.
- Ability to filter Quotes by Quote Owner has been added to all Quote search/list screens. The owner of each item will also display against each item in the results.
- When searching for Jobs or Quotes using their search/list screens, the Status filter now allows multiple statuses to be filtered at the same time.
- Job search result items will now display status icons for up to three visits at a time, allowing a better overview of the progress of the engineers allocated to those jobs.
- When adding or editing Material lines for Jobs and Quotes, the ability to filter parts by Part Category has been added. This will make it easier for users to find the part that they are looking for.
- Portal Link expiry time can now be customised using the System Settings tab of the Company Details section. Users may enter a value (in hours), and that is how long after creation all portal links will remain active.
- Sub Tasks are now optional when adding Tasks to Reactive Jobs and PPM Jobs. They were previously optional only in the Task library screen, and mandatory when adding to Tasks to Jobs and PPM, but this has been resolved.
- When logging a job, contacts assigned to the Site and Customer which are subscribed to any events will automatically be assigned to the Job too. The Primary Contact for the Job will also across from the Site, if available, or the Customer.