Joblogic Web Updates
Quote Reject Reason Library
- The common Quote rejection reasons can now be added to a library, so that they may be reused when rejecting future Quotes. This can be configured via the new Quote Reject Reasons library screen.
- When rejecting quotes, you can select from your reject reason library. You can also add new reject reasons to your library as you go.
- This will save your staff from updating the same reject reason multiple times, and will also make it easier to report on why your quotes are being rejected.
Search for Jobs via Region/Area
- It is now possible to filter your jobs via their Site Region/Area within all Job search/list screens across Joblogic. This filter can be found within the Advanced filters section.
- Regions can be applied to sites via the Site Detail screen, this will then be used when filtering jobs.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- All Quote search/list screens across Joblogic will now display the Quote Value as part of their results. This will allow you to see the worth of a Quote without needing to click into the Quote Detail screen.
- Additional fields have been added to various Word Document (DocX) templates:
- Jobsheet/Quote: Reference Number, Parent Job Number
- Invoice/PO: Job Reference Number
- Credit: Job Number, Job Reference Number
- PPM Invoice: Total Payment, Total Deductions
- Please see the commented help documents for examples of how to use these new tags…
- An issue within the Purchase Order search/list screen, in which the Delivery Status filter was being lost when changing between pages, has been fixed.
- Customer and Site imports now restrict the length of the Telephone field to 60 characters. If this is exceeded, the import will fail and it will let you know to fix this issue.
- A bug in which the timestamps of engineer tracking records collected from Android devices were incorrect by one hour has been resolved.