Joblogic Web Updates
Scheduled for release 25.02.2019; please note that this date may be subject to change.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- Various user interface and user experience improvements have been implemented across Joblogic.
- The Purchase Order module has been optimised. This impacts the various Detail screens which include PO lists (Job Detail etc…).
- Jobs in a closed status (Costed, Invoices, Reqs. Invoice, Cancelled, Completed) will no longer show in the Planner within the list of jobs that require allocation.
- An issue where incorrect contact details would occasionally show when logging a new Job via the planner has been fixed. Please be advised that this incorrect information was display only, it was not saved against newly created jobs.
- Searching your Import History list using the Date field will now work as expected.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Enjoy a guided tour of our industry-leading software with a dedicated specialist.
- No card details
- Your own dashboard
- No commitment
- All features