Joblogic Web Updates
SMS Customer Notifications for Job Status Updates
- It is now possible to send Job status update notifications to relevant Job contacts via SMS. To get access to this feature, please get in touch with Joblogic Support.
- Once enabled, you may configure SMS notifications for each event using the Customer Notifications tab within the Company Detail section.
- You can then enable SMS notifications for individual events via the Contacts tab in the Job Detail section.
Please note that a contact must have a valid telephone number if you wish for them to receive SMS notifications.
Improved Job Progress Notifications from the Customer Portal
- When your customers log or complete jobs through the Customer Portal, notifications will be received in Joblogic Web. This will make it easier for your back office staff to know about important changes as soon as they happen.
- When deleting an Invoice, all costs that have been added to the invoice will go back to Outstanding status, meaning that they can be invoiced again.
- When in a screen with multiple tabs (ie. Customer page), pressing the Back button in your web browser will now take you back to the previous tab that was open.
- When importing data, the error message that is displayed within the Import History section if the uploaded file is an incorrect template has been changed as follows:
Message: “File to import is not the correct template. Please ensure that you fill in the template provided by us.”
- An issue has been fixed where a new visit was not being created when moving an existing visit from one engineer to another using the Diary. Users will now be able to reallocate visits to new engineers using the Diary.