Joblogic Web Updates
Redesign of Report / Export Section
- The Report / Export section has been redesigned and improved, making it much more straightforward to use and visually appealing.
- We have now split the section into two, a Search screen and a Preview screen.
- Within the Search screen, you may filter your available reports by category, and also enter a search term to help locate the report that you require.
- Each item in the list has a Preview button. Clicking this will run the export and take you to the Preview screen, where you can view the resulting data.
- You may further filter your data here using the search box, and then use the Export button to produce a CSV file of all matching records.
- When Exporting, you will still be prompted if you’d like to run the relevant updates. This functionality has not changed.
- Note: This functionality is still being developed. In the next few weeks, it will also be possible to favourite your reports.
Job Search ‘Requires Revisit’ Tab
- A new tab, Requires Revisit, has been added to the Job Search screens; allowing you to easily find Jobs which an engineer has marked that a revisit is required. Each job in this list will also include the revisit reason, if one has been entered.
Manual Job Completion
- A Complete Job button has been added to the action bar within the Job Detail screen, allowing you to manually complete jobs.
- Once clicked, a pop-up will open asking you to enter a completion date for the Job.
- Clicking the Complete button will update the Job Status to Complete, and also populate the Date Complete field with the value which was entered.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- When Engineers complete mobile forms against assets, the PDF attachments can now be found against the Asset Detail within the Attachments tab of the particular asset.
- Various UI improvements have been made to make Joblogic more simple and friendly to use.
- PPM visits included within the Job Trends dashboard are now included based on their scheduled date, as opposed to the date they were actually created. This resolves an issue where graphs were misleading because they would include an entire PPM contract that had been renewed.
- In all search screens, you may now put double quotes around particular search terms in order to match results that contain the entire word.
- An issue has been resolved in which changing the Job Type of an existing job would cause the Job Number sequence to skip when later logging jobs with the same Job Type.
- When uploading an attachment that is too large in file size (> 4MB), the error message will no longer cover and block the Remove file button.
- Certain page headers were being cut off if they were longer than 20 characters, this has now been fixed so that header text displays fully.
- An issue in which blank pages were produced when printing various Library Settings search screens has been fixed. These printed pages will now contain the correct information.
- You may no longer delete Job Types that are currently in use. An error message will now be displayed if you attempt to delete a Job Type which has been assigned to a Job or a Quote.
- An issue has been fixed in which Sub Tasks were marked as mandatory when editing a Job Task, but optional when creating a Job Task. Sub Tasks are now optional in all cases.
- An issue has been resolved in which the Planner would occasionally freeze when quickly selecting different dates.