Joblogic Web Updates
Design your own Quote and Purchase Order Templates.
- You may now create, upload and download your own bespoke Quote and Purchase Order templates in the Word Document format; please visit the Document Templates screen to get started.
- This works in the same way as the previously added bespoke Job sheet, Invoice and Credit templates. Quote Guidelines and Purchase Order Guidelines documents have been added in order to help you build your ideal templates.
|Default Quote Template||Default Purchase Order Template|
Un-relate Assets from the Master Asset
- It is now possible to un-relate an asset from its master asset and system.
- To do this, go to the Asset Detail screen of the master asset, click the Related Assets tab and click the Unrelate Asset button on the asset you’d like to unrelate. You will have to confirm this action before the asset is unrelated from the system.
Improved Related Jobs Tab / Search
- When viewing the Related Jobs tab within the Job Detail screen; we will now show the entire “family tree” of related jobs, from the original parent all the way down to the jobs at the lowest level (excluding the current job).
- Previously, we would only show the jobs directly logged from the job that you were looking at. This meant that it was challenging to see the entire picture of related jobs.
- The ability to order job search results based on the Job Number has also been added, making it easier to group related jobs together.
Apply Discounts to Job Invoice & PPM Contract Invoice Lines
- You may now apply discounts to individual lines of Draft Invoices.
- In order to do this, head to the Invoice Detail screen of a Draft invoice; you can apply discounts whilst adding new lines, and also when modifying existing lines.
- You have the option to apply a discount for a specific amount, or by percentage of the line total. Only one discount type may be applied per invoice line, and the current type will be highlighted in blue.
- Each line item on the Invoice Detail screen will display the applied discount, and the Total of the line will also be correctly calculated with the discount deducted.
- The Invoice Totals box within the Invoice Detail screen has also been redesigned. This makes it easier to see the value of the invoice, how much has been credited, discounted and paid, along with the remaining balance of the invoice. This will now show on every tab of the Invoice Detail screen, making it is easy to read.
- Discount tags have also been added to the Invoice DocX template, so that you may display them per invoice line. The values displayed by the Invoice Totals tags also now deduct any applied Discounts, so that all calculated values display the correct amount.
- Discounts can also be applied when adding or editing PPM Contract Invoices, this works in the same way as Job Invoices, where you may enter an amount or a percentage.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- When importing Customers via Joblogic, we will now also create a Site for each Customer. This means imported Customers work the same way as if they were to be created manually.
- The ability to switch attachments between Public and Private visibility has been re-added. In order to perform this action, users will require new permissions to be granted for each core entity e.g. customer, site, job etc: [Entity] – Edit Public Attachments & [Entity] – Edit Private Attachments.
- Various improvements to the user interface have been made to improve Joblogic usability.
- If you are connected to the XERO Accounts Integration, we will now export Invoice Payment information along with the rest of the invoice information.
- If you log a job from the Asset Detail screen and deploy it as a visit to an engineer, the asset was not added to the job. The asset will now add to the job as expected.
- The Reset Password button will now correctly show on the Staff Detail screen of the Primary User, but only when viewed by the logged in Primary User. This means that they will no longer need to log out of Joblogic and press Forgotten Password? in order to change their password.