Joblogic Web Updates
Download Jobsheet as a Word Document (beta)
- When downloading a Jobsheet from the Job Detail section, you may now choose to download as a Word document / DocX file (1).
- This change is part of future improvements that we have in the pipeline, which include the following:
- Downloading Quotes, Invoices, Credits and Purchase Orders as Word documents.
- The ability to create your own bespoke Word templates for all documentation, which you will then be able to upload for us to populate with the relevant information. This means you will no longer need to use our standard templates.
(1) Where to Download the Jobsheet as a Word Document / DocX file.
- The Invoice search screen has been optimised so that results are provided faster when searching.
- When emailing a Purchase Order through the Detail screen, Customer and Site will no longer be the default selected recipients (2). Only the Supplier will show, and you may then select this as required.
(2) Email Purchase Order to the Supplier