Joblogic Web Updates
Scheduled for release 19.11.2018; please note that this date may be subject to change.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
Various user interface and user experience improvements have been made to improve Joblogic:
- A Cancel button has been added to the Add PPM Contract page, which will take you back to the previous screen.
- When Revoking user access using the Revoke Access button, a confirmation will now display.
- Pop-up modals when Deleting items are now consistent across Joblogic.
- All pop-up modals will now display in the centre of the screen, as opposed to being more near the top of the screen, this improves usability across different devices/screen sizes.
- Action icons (Edit, Delete, etc…) displayed next to items are now in a consistent order across the system.
- All telephone number input fields across the system are now restricted to a maximum length of 60 characters.
- PPM Contract visit numbers will now begin counting from 001, as opposed to 000.
- Various screens have been improved when viewed on an iPad.
- Fixed issue where a long Job Description would cause issues within the Invoice Detail screen. It would cause the labels to be stretched out.
- Fixed issue in which items could not be added to the Equipment Library for users using the Safari web browser.
- Fixed issue where the Suspended badge would be hidden within the Customer and Site search/list screens if the Customer or Site had a long value for the Name field.