Joblogic Web Updates
Scheduled for release 23.04.2019; please note that this date may be subject to change.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- You may now export Refcom Leak Check records via the Customer Portal.
- Document downloading/printing/emailing has been optimised, in order to resolve issues where large documents (containing lots of attachments) would fail to be downloaded.
- Resolved an issue where users could accidentally duplicate PPM invoices whilst cloning them. This happened if they were to click the Clone button multiple times.
- When adding a Service Type; the Action Required Notes and Duration will now correctly be populated automatically.
- An issue where the Complete Job button label would not display correctly has been resolved. The button has been moved into the menu ().
- An issue in which the previously selected Service Type would be selected when adding multiple PPM Contract Job Assets has been resolved.
- Engineer notes added to Job sheet documents are now automatically ordered by the date they were added (oldest -> newest).