Joblogic Web Updates
- ‘Assets’ are no longer linked to ‘Parts’. A new ‘Asset’ section has been created and all ‘Assets’ can be viewed within this section.
- Job numbers are now displayed in the ‘Log Book’ section.
- While adding a ‘Leak Check’ into a job, the ‘Result of Check’ will now make the ‘Follow Up Actions’ feature required if ‘Fail’ is selected.
- It is now possible to search for inactive records, enabling you to see your F-Gas historical data.
- Through the ‘Leak Checks’ section, a ‘Check Date’ column has now been added.
- The Refcom tab has been renamed to Log Books within a Job.
- The ‘Leak Check’ and ‘Log Book’ information have been combined. This can be viewed via the ‘Asset’ section when reviewing the ‘F-Gas Log Book’.
- It is now possible to export the details from the ‘F-Gas logbook’.
- The phrase “New Weight” has been changed to “Maximum Capacity”.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Enjoy a guided tour of our industry-leading software with a dedicated specialist.
- No card details
- Your own dashboard
- No commitment
- All features