Joblogic Web Updates
Scheduled for release 17.12.2018; please note that this date may be subject to change.
Report Designer for Dynamic Mobile Forms
- We have released the Beta version of our new Dynamic Forms feature, which will allow you to design your own output documents for mobile forms.
- The plan for this feature is that you will be able to create your own mobile forms / workflows for your field engineers to complete, and also build your own desired output documents. This will put you in control of the entire form building process.
- This feature is not enabled by default, please get in touch if you would like to help trial it during the Beta stage.
- We have created a Forms Logbook section, which will allow you to easily see in one place a list of all mobile forms that have been completed by Engineers.
- To access this feature, click the Forms Logbook menu item in the side-menu.
- From the Forms Logbook screen, you can Preview and Download completed form documents, and also make them Public or Private.
- Forms will now be generated at the point of clicking Preview or Download, meaning if the form design changes, you can easily print a new version.
Take Invoice Payments Over the Phone
- It is now possible for back-office staff to take Invoice payments via Joblogic, allowing you to take payments over the phone.
- To add a payment, head to the Payments tab of an Approved Invoice and click the Pay button (which will only display if there is a remaining balance to be paid for the particular invoice).
- You will be prompted to fill in card details and also an email address for who should receive the payment receipt.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- Jobs with the Cancelled status will no longer appear within the In Jeopardy list of the Job search / listing screen.
- Improved Contact functionality recently added into the Log Quote screen has now also been added into Log Job.
- The word Favourite has now been localised across the system, so will show as Favorite when necessary.
- Account Number is now an available field within custom Word Document (DocX) Purchase Order documents.
- Various additional fields are now available to be added to the Word Document (DocX) templates, these are:
- Site Reference Number – All Documents
- Customer Reference Number – All Documents
- Account Number – Purchase Order
- Asset Reference Number – Job Sheet
- Various user interface and user experience improvements have been implemented.
- An issue has resolved in which, if an Uber Portal link Detail page had more than 10 attachments listed, you could not navigate to the second page of attachments.
- On occasion, hyperlinks sent out via Customer notification emails were not picked up as hyperlinks in particular email applications, meaning they could not simply be clicked. This has now been resolved.
- An issue has been fixed in which sending a Purchase Order would incorrectly add an Invoiced entry to the Job status audit trail. It will now correctly add an audit for Awaiting Parts.
- When Customers approve a Quote by using an Uber Portal link, back-office staff will be notified via the “bell-icon”.
- An issue has been fixed when adding a new Contact to a Job and marking it as Primary Contact, it would not actually become the Primary Contact of the Job.