Joblogic Web Updates
Scheduled for release 20.05.2019; please note that this date may be subject to change.
Search Screen – Date Records Shown
- When viewing any search screen, Customer, Site, Asset, Job, Quotes and Invoices. There will be a preset date which all results are shown from, this will be approximately only to show records from 6 month before the current date.
- This change has been added to improve the speed and performance, by only showing the most recent records. If you would like to see more historical data, simply update the date field from the search menu.
Improvements, Modifications and Bug Fixes
- Item discounts will now be correctly deducted from the Total Excluding VAT value within the Purchase Order Detail -> Items screen.
- An issue on the Company and System setup screens has been resolved:
- Press Edit, change some setting values and then pressing Save.
- Press Edit and then press Undo, the values would revert to the very original values (from before you Saved).
- All Quote listing screens will now display Quote Value Excluding VAT/Tax, as opposed to including VAT/Tax. This impacts the following: the main Quote search / list screen, the Quote listing screens within Customer and Site Detail, the Related Quote listing screen within Job, and also the CSV export for Quotes.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Enjoy a guided tour of our industry-leading software with a dedicated specialist.
- No card details
- Your own dashboard
- No commitment
- All features