Joblogic Web Updates
- Within the scheduler, day or week view, it will now display if an engineer is booked over more than 1 day.
- Once a job has been selected within scheduler, you now have the ability to open the job in a new tab by selecting ‘Click here for visit detail’ at the bottom.
- Ability to copy the duration of a visit from job tasks and asset services for PPM and Reactive jobs when allocating within the scheduler. Also occurring when creating a visit within PPM detail screen.
- We have optimised the jobs to schedule section within the scheduler.
- We have introduced the ability to allocate an engineer at the point of logging the job. You can also deploy the job to the engineer once saved.
- When creating assets, you are no longer required to select an asset catalogue.
- An asterisk (*) will now be displayed against any mandatory section within the system.
- When selecting book a demo from the getting started section, you will now see our telephone number and email address to make contacting our team easier.
- We have optimised the job search query within the job search page.
- PPM jobs will now show a different colour within the scheduler. This will make it easier to see what type of job has been scheduled.
- Preferences are now saved on the scheduler so that you should not have to reselect them across all devices.
- A new save/undo section has now been added throughout the site. This is to provide more consistency for saving records.
Ignore Non Chargeable Items on Invoices:
- When invoicing, only chargeable costs will be carried across to the draft invoice.
- When adding costs the chargeable items will cascade from the selling rate. This applies to all costs except callout for a job and callout and other for a quote.
- You can now change whether a cost item is chargeable within a job or quote. Once updated, this will be shown on the list of costs.
- The same logic will apply to auto accepting costs from mobile and using the auto accept button in job.
Improvements when using PPM Visits Cloning:
- Label changed from Yearly to Annually.
- Added a Quarterly option.
- A new option called Others has been added. This will allow a user specified period to be selected (in weeks).
- Search filters are now consistent when navigating back from the details page.
- Subscription information will now only be displayed for user accounts that have billing permissions.
- Previously when selecting the Invoice address from PPM contracts, you would be directed back to the PPM contract detail page. This has now been changed to ensure you stay within the invoices section.