Joblogic Web Updates
PPM Contract Renewal
- It is now possible to renew PPM Contracts using the Renew Contract button at the top of the PPM Contract Detail screen.
- Users will require the permission PPM – Renew Contact to be enabled on their account to perform Renewals. This can be configured against the User Detail screen.
- When renewing, a number of details will automatically be copied across and populated. All of these can be configured as required:
- Plan Reference and Description will be copied across, and renewal text shall prepend.
- Start Date will be set to the day after your original plan ended, and End Date will change ensuring that the new plan covers the same duration as the original.
- Visits and Invoices can be renewed, and you can choose how much to roll on their dates.
- You may also renew Tasks and Assets for Visits if required.
- When configuring roll-on dates for Visits and Invoices, you can use the Calculate Automatically button to automatically set these values. This saves you from needing to figure out the numbers yourself.
- You can click Show/Hide Visits or Invoices to see a table of the original dates, and also the new dates after they have been rolled on.
- Once renewal is started, (the process happening in the background) you will be redirected back to the PPM search screen. You may continue using the system whilst we take care of the renewal, and we will notify you once your renewed contract is ready!
- You can click the notification to be taken directly to the Detail page of the new contract.
Related Assets / Systems
- You may now register Assets as part of a System, and also link assets together as Related Assets.
- To configure this, you should see the new Related Assets tab which can be found in the Asset Detail screen.
- Clicking the + Add Related Asset button will let you select from your existing assets, or create new assets as you go along.
- Once related assets are added, this asset will become the Master Asset. If you then view the detail page of the linked asset, you will be able to see details of its Master.
Job Category Colours
- When adding Job Categories via the Misc. Library section, you can associate a colour of your choice with each category.
- The colours you choose will then be applied to the panels.
- When viewing the list of Tasks which have been added to Jobs and/or PPM Visits, you now have the option to order them by Date Added. This means that if you add tasks in the order they must be completed in, they will remain in this order when viewed.