Joblogic Latest Releases
Scheduled for release on 16.09.2019. Please note that this date may be subject to change.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- The search functionality on the job search/listing screen, found within the Customer Portal has been optimised.
- The customer form designer screen now includes a ‘Cancel’ button, which will return you to the Electronic Forms search/listing screen. Please be advised that this does not currently warn you about unsaved changes, but will do shortly.
- We will now display an error message if you try to edit visit times via the planner once a job has already been started and/or completed. Previously this would discretely fail and not notify the user.
- PPM invoices, credit notes and payments may now be exported to any connected Xero account. This means the process no longer needs to be performed manually via the ‘Report’s module.
- An issue within the ‘Refcom Log Book’, whereby non-corresponding reasons could be selected when performing additions, removals and corrections, has been corrected.
- We have fixed an issue regarding the allocation and deployment of multiple engineers via the tracking map. Previously validation messages would still remain – this has been rectified.
- An issue whereby text within notes would not automatically format correctly onto new lines has now been resolved.
- Various instances, whereby right-clicking a button or hyperlink in a new tab would show an error page, have been corrected.
- We have fixed issue when deleting supplier parts. Previously the deleted item would not be removed from the list until the page was refreshed.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Enjoy a guided tour of our industry-leading software with a dedicated specialist.
- No card details
- Your own dashboard
- No commitment
- All features