Joblogic Web Updates
Redesigned & Reorganised Navigation and Action Bar
- We have redesigned and reorganised the navigation and action menu bars across Joblogic in order to make things easier to locate and use.
- As you can see from images below, the navigation tabs have now moved to the very top of each Detail screen, and the action buttons are now located below them.
New Menu (Full Width)
Current Menu (Full Width)
- The redesign of these menus means that Joblogic will work better on devices with smaller screens. As the screen gets smaller, more actions will be moved inside of the more options menu (see right).
New Menu (Medium Width)
New Menu (Small Width)
Bespoke Credits as Word Document
- You may now create, upload and download your Credit documents in the Word Document format, please visit the Document Templates screen (https://go.joblogic.com/Template) to get started.
- This works in the same way as the previously added bespoke Jobsheet and Invoice documents. A Credit Guidelines document has been added in order to help you build your ideal bespoke Credit.
Status Indicator Redesign
- We have redesigned the status indicators across Joblogic in order to appear more consistent with the rest of the system.
New Status Indicators
Old Status Indicators
- These modifications have been made on both Joblogic and the Customer Portal.
Improvements, Modifications & Bug Fixes
- New permissions have been added to provide more control over user access:
- New Asset – Create permission has been added to control whether users can add Site Assets regularly, and via the PPM Contract screen.
- Tags have been added to the Jobsheet documents which allow you to add Engineer Notes which do not include the date and time the note was created.
- Various User Interface changes to make the look and feel of the system more consistent.
- An issue has been resolved in which deleting an Approved invoice from a job would roll all costs on the job back to Outstanding status regardless of which Invoice they were added to. This will now only roll back the statuses of costs added to the invoice which has been deleted.
- Fixed issue in which the Company default Job Type was not being selected whilst logging jobs via the Customer Portal.
Book Your Free Demo Today!
Enjoy a guided tour of our industry-leading software with a dedicated specialist.
- No card details
- Your own dashboard
- No commitment
- All features